Friday 8 December 2017

''The sunset''


One of these criminals said: "A sunset like this does not exist in Tunisia ..... in Turkey, there is not like here in Italy"
My answer was: '' There is, and even more beautiful, because there are people who respect me for what I am, intelligent and educated people, people who have honor, there are my Sufis; for them, I am ''their lady'', ''the sun'' (others associated my presence on earth with: the Muslim's prophecy of the person who ''becomes the Coran''  and the existence of the last ''red veal'' by my people from Kabbalah).
Italians, in the last 7 years, just gave me their shit, tortured me, drugged me, raped me, used me for their miserable purposes, manipulating the whole world. This is the difference between Turkey and Italy: the quality of the people''

No comments:

Post a Comment